Success You Can Build On
Are you looking for a job in trucking and logistics? We believe in treating our employees with respect and empowering them to reach their own success. With a wide variety of opportunities available, come see why so many are joining the Matheson family for their careers. Matheson welcomes professionals from all disciplines to be part of our family.
Enjoy The Benefits
We are committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the service we deliver. Above all, employees are provided the same respect, and can-do attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Customer.
Matheson provides comprehensive employee benefits including, competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, life and retirement plans, employee assistance programs and additional fringe benefits.
I enjoy working here because in the HR department we work as a team and communicate well together. We work hard and help each other learn as well as keeping the family culture positive and influential.
Tina CarionCorporate Recruiter
I joined the Matheson team in Nov. 2016 after a 31-year career at a global financial institution. It has been a FANTASTIC move. Many companies have “Values”, “Cultures” or “Mission Statements” and in theory promote them within the company and to their employees. I have found at Matheson that they actually practice the Values that they have established and they are truly engrained in the office Culture. From Day 1 I was welcomed with friendly faces and a desire to assist from my fellow co-workers. Departments work with each other with common objectives to deliver together. It was scary to make such a transition so late in my career, but it has proven to be a wonderful choice.Director, Contracting
Julie Taylor- PerdunDirector, Contracting
Careers - Apply Today!
- Part-Time Material Handler – GEG-THS (WA, Spokane)
- Class A Truck Driver (NV, Reno)
- Class A Truck Driver – FT (MO, Oak Grove)
- MCC Operations Manager (CA, Sacramento)
- Part-Time Material Handler – FSD-THS (SD, Sioux Falls)
- Class A Part Time Casual Driver 1 (CA, Sacramento)
- Class A Part Time Casual Driver 2 (CA, Sacramento)
- Class A Part Time Casual Driver 3 (CA, Sacramento)
- Control Center Dispatcher (MCC) (CA, Sacramento)
- Part-Time Material Handler – RIC-DHL (VA, Richmond)
- Part-Time Material Handler – ROC-THS (New York, Rochester)
- Class B Driver (ID, Twin Falls)
- Part-Time Material Handler – BIL-THS (MT, Billings)
- Manager Safety & Risk (CA, Sacramento)
- Claims Manager (Corporate) (CA, Sacramento)
- Full Time Class A TEAM Drivers – Missoula (MT, Missoula)
- THS Supervisor – PDX-THS (OR, Portland )
- Part-Time Material Handler – BNA-THS (Tennessee, Nashville)
- Full Time Class A Truck Driver-Denver, CO Job 3 (CO, Denver)
- Class A Truck Driver (CA, Sacramento)
- THS Administrative Assistant (PA, Philidelphia )
- Part-Time Material Handler – RIC-THS (VA, Richmond)
- Class A Truck Driver – Barstow (CA, San Bernardino)
- THS Supervisor (PA, Philidelphia )
- Part-Time Material Handler – CLT-THS (NC, Charlotte)
- THS Supervisor – San Leandro (CA, Oakland)
- Part-Time Material Handler – IND-THS (IN, Indianapolis)
- Station Manager THS- Philadelphia, PA (IN, Indianapolis)
- Part-Time Material Handler – PHL-THS (PA, Philidelphia )
- Seasonal Part-Time Material Handler – SEA-DHL (WA, Seattle)